MINMAX invests heavily in the research and development of new products every year. A staff of 40+ engineers are continuously bringing to market new product developments, and providing customized solutions to customer requests. In addition to the R&D headquarters in Tainan, MINMAX has R&D centers in Taichung and Kaohsiung, to ensure the timeliness of new product launches.
MINMAX specializes in miniaturization, pursuing ultra-miniaturized products with high integration & extremely high power densities. Converters are designed for expanded electronic circuit configurations and layout integration, optimal heat dissipation, high conversion efficiency, low power consumption, wide operating temperature ranges, and low noise interference.
Cutting edge R & D capabilities ensure optimum performance for any unique application, even in harsh and demanding environments. Every year MINMAX sees the launch of 6-8 new products, and all products comply with current international safety standards.
- Specialized size miniaturization
- Extremely high power densities
- Wide operating temperature ranges
- PCB layout optimizes overall electrical performance
- Fully encapsulated packaged to protect from external environment
- More than 10 million units annual output
- Defect rate below 1% on most products
- Highly intelligent production improves competitiveness
- Parts sourced from international suppliers
- All products have the function of isolation and insulation, providing the best safety barrier for the system