The new ACF-10 Series from MINMAX is a range of compact, fully encapsulated 10 Watt AC-DC power supply modules.
They are designed for easy PCB mounting featuring measuring only 1.5"x1"x0.6". The ACF-10 series consist 7 models featuring universal AC input (85-264VAC) and tight regulated single output voltage ranging from 3.3-48VDC; 4000VAC isolation with reinforced insulation; EMI emission EN 55032/14-1 class B approved; EMC immunity EN 61000-4-2,3,4,5,6,8,11 approved; no minimum load requirement; short circuit / overload / overvoltage protection and low stand-by power consumption
The ACF-10 power supplies provide a cost effective solution for space critical applications in consumer appliances, advanced household appliances and instrumentation and communication equipment.
- Ultra Compact Size 1.5 x 1.0 x 0.6"
- Fully Encapsulated Module for PCB Mounting
- Universal Input 85-264VAC, 47-440Hz
- Protection Class II as per IEC/EN 60536
- I/O Isolation 4000VAC with Reinforced Insulation
- No Min. Load Requirement
- Operating Ambient Temp. Range -25℃ to +70℃
- Overload/Voltage and Short Circuit Protection
- EMI Emission EN 55032/14-1 Class B & FCC Level B Approved
- EMC Immunity EN 61000-4-2,3,4,5,6,8,11 Approved
- Eco Design, Low No Load Power Consumption
- Safety Approval to UL/cUL/IEC/EN 62368-1 (60950-1), TUV IEC/EN 60335-1 & CE Marking
Documentation including datasheets, safety reports, compliance statements and 3D models are available from our website. Models are in stock and available for immediate evaluation.
See more detail about ACF-10 Series