- Ultra Compact Size 2.06x 1.07x 0.93 "
- Fully Encapsulated Module for PCB Mounting
- Universal Input 85-264VAC, 47-440Hz
- I/O Isolation 3000VAC with Reinforced Insulation
- No Min. Load Requirement
- Operating Ambient Temp. Range -25℃ to +70℃
- Overload/Voltage and Short Circuit Protection
- EMI Emission EN 55032/14-1 Class B Approved
- EMC Immunity EN 61000-4-2,3,4,5,6,8,11 Approved
- Eco Design, Low No Load Power Consumption
- UL/cUL/IEC/EN 62368-1(60950-1), TUV IEC/EN 60335-1 Safety Approval & CE Marking
The AGF-15 Series is a range of ultra-small, fully encapsulated 15 Watt AC-DC power supply modules. They are designed for easy PCB mounting featuring measuring only 2.06"x1.07"x0.93". These series consists 7 models featuring universal AC input (85-264VAC) and fixed regulated single output voltage ranging from 3.3-48VDC; 3000VAC isolation with reinforced insulation; EMI emission EN 55032/14-1 Class B approved; EMC immunity EN 61000-4-2,3,4,5,6,8,11 approved; no minimum load requirement; short circuit / overload / overvoltage protection and low standby power consumption. For intelligent applications, the models for chassis mounting can also be supplied as an option with IEC/EN 60335-1 approval. The AGF-15 series also provides a better solution for many space critical applications in commercial and industrial electronic equipment.
|Input Voltage Range||85 - 264VAC (120 - 370VDC)
|Output Voltage Range||±2.0% max.
|Line Regulation||±0.5% max.|
|Load Regulation||±1.0% max.|
|Ripple & Noise (20MHz)||3.3V, 5V||80mVp-p max.
|Others||1.0%Vp-p of Vo max.|
|Efficiency||Up to 84%|
|I/O Isolation Voltage||3000VAC min. (Reinforced Insulation)|
|Operating Ambient Temp. Range||-25°C to +70°C (See Power Derating)|
|Overload Protection||>150% typ., Foldback (Auto. Recovery)|
|Short Circuit Protection||Continuous (Auto. Recovery)|
|Case Material||Plastic (UL94V-0 rated)|
|Safety Approval||UL/cUL/IEC/EN 62368-1(60950-1), CB-Report, TUV/IEC/EN 60335-1, CE Marking|
|Comparison||Model Number||Output Power||Input Voltage (VAC)||Output Voltage (VDC)||Output Current (mA)||Efficiency||I/O Isolation|