The AGF-15 Series is a range of ultra-small, fully encapsulated 15 Watt AC-DC power supply modules. They are designed for easy PCB mounting featuring measuring only 2.06"x1.07"x0.93". These series consists 7 models featuring universal AC input (85-264VAC) and fixed regulated single output voltage ranging from 3.3-48VDC; 3000VAC isolation with reinforced insulation; EMI emission EN 55032/14-1 Class B approved; EMC immunity EN 61000-4-2,3,4,5,6,8,11 approved; no minimum load requirement; short circuit / overload / overvoltage protection and low standby power consumption. For intelligent applications, the models for chassis mounting can also be supplied as an option with IEC/EN 60335-1 approval. The AGF-15 series also provides a better solution for many space critical applications in commercial and industrial electronic equipment.
- Ultra Compact Size 2.06 x 1.07 x 0.93"
- Fully Encapsulated Module for PCB Mounting
- Universal Input 85-264VAC, 47-440Hz
- I/O Isolation 3000VAC with Reinforced Insulation
- No Min. Load Requirement
- Operating Ambient Temp. Range -25℃ to +70℃
- Overload/Voltage and Short Circuit Protection
- EMI Emission EN 55032/14-1 Class B Approved
- EMC Immunity EN 61000-4-2,3,4,5,6,8,11 Approved
- Eco Design, Low No Load Power Consumption
- UL/cUL/IEC/EN 62368-1(60950-1), TUV IEC/EN 60335-1 Safety Approval & CE Marking
See more detail about AGF-15 Series